Thursday, March 20, 2014

Out with the Old and in with the New!

It is hard to believe that I started blogging back in 2009...I can barely even remember how I got started in the first place! I know that being "stuck" in a corporate job, I was starving for something more creative. Therefore, my little blog (or creative outlet as I used to call it) so.chic was born. Little did I know, two years later it would help me land the job of my dreams...prop stylist for Celebrate Magazine. And now, after these four years have passed, I've decided to shake things up a bit with my blog. I'm sure you've noticed (if you are still even following so.chic) that lately I've been a somewhat absent blogger. And when I say lately that loosely means the last 2 years :). While I will always love my original blog and the path it took me on....it is time for a change.....so if you have been a follower the last 4 years say adios to so.chic and hello to...


I'm so thrilled with the look and name of my new blog. I will continue to blog about my love for entertaining and all things related, but I want to take you behind-the-scenes in the life of a prop stylist too! From my shopping expeditions for props to styled shoots. I'm sure I will throw in some of my other "loves" as well, and if you have ideas on what you would like to read, I'm all ears!

I hope you will hop on over to www.sidneystylist.blogspot.com  and join me in my new adventure!



3 comments:

  1. Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An inspirational story of vulnerability and overcoming adversity
    thanks for having the courage to share

    Mentoring Life Coach
    Sober Blog
    Live Alcohol Free Challenge
    Twelve Step Books

    All the best
    for the future
    Bren

    ReplyDelete